CustomID® puts site-specific guidance for management of infectious diseases at the point of care where it is needed.
CustomID® was developed by physicians and pharmacists at Duke University Medical Center. Thousands of clinicians have used CustomID®. With this success CustomID® is now licensed and offered to other healthcare systems. For more information, contact Custom Clinical Decision Support, Inc (CCDS).
- There is global recognition of the need to preserve effective antimicrobial therapy.
- Every location has different pathogen sensitivities to antimicrobials, different drugs available for prescribing, and different policies. Most have different dosing advice.
This site-specific product is designed for:
- Efficiency of editing
- Efficiency of user navigation and information retrieval
- Medication management that results in patient safety and dollar savings
- Assistance to meet regulatory and accreditation mandates
- Support for performance metrics
CustomID® can display your site-specific brand.
CustomID® provides help where resources are limited.
CustomID® is the first decision support tool available for antimicrobial stewardship with a “hub & spokes” model where the central authority, for example, the anchor hospital of a healthcare network, can send new content to affiliates where resources may be limited.
To learn more, visit the company website for CCDS, Inc.